Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thrift Store Treasures, Kind Of.


     Oh hi there - sorry it's been a while. I've been super busy drinking wine and getting into mischevous things. I will update more later but for now, check out these little love nugs from a few weeks ago.

     For whatever reason, D'Anne and I decided we would take minimal cash and go into the thrift stores in Irving, TX. First, let me inform you that Irving is what some people call the "melting pot" of "culture" for the Dallas area. What that means is there's a metric shit-ton of ghetto people of all different races who live there. They say a picture is worth a thousand words but in these cases, a picture is worth 99 foodstamps. Allow me to elaborate.

Trick or treat! The blonde mermaid hair chick is black...Seriously.
This is an empty Garfield canister. For what, who knows? I can think of all kinds of things. Weed, trashcan punch... or weed. Or trashcan punch because how funny would it be to drink trashcan punch out of Garfield?
This just goes to prove my theory that black children are toys. Oh stop acting like that didn't make you giggle.
This also proves my theory that douchebag white boys have crabs. You're welcome, Yin. You're welcome.
Come to Irving Thrift, where there's something for everyone. Like your rapping iguana who you named "Juvenile."
You bitch! We cost WAY more than that.
"There's no way I'm buying these unless they're $1.50. ... Oh, well alright."

Leprechaun Dragqueen's leftovers




Why in the world would fellow thrift store shoppers look at me weird? Seriously, look at this face. Very culturally diverse.



The icing on the cupcake - a freaking pinata. FINALLY.


Stay tuned for the next blog. It's about how I got stuck in Boston during the hurricane and what I did to keep busy. Hint: it's not what you think.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment